Contact Us
About Us
FAQ
vPresentation sales and marketing
HomeAdvantagesPossible UsesHow it WorksWhy Us
web design
vPresentation
Featured Clients
 
 
 
 
  About Us  
 


Rich Media Presentation

Using the latest in interactive technology, vPresentations combine creative commentary, stimulating audio and captivating visuals in a web-based environment available to millions of people around the globe. vPresentations tailor your message to any audience, for nearly any purpose, without the need for pricey printed brochures, bland slide shows or ineffective websites. They are great alternatives to traditional and costly sales presentations as well as training and educational programs. Hundreds of millions of people around the world who have access to the Internet and have installed Macromedia Flash Player can view vPresentations. Today, Flash Player is the world's most ubiquitous Internet client. According to Macromedia, Flash Player is installed across more than 97% of Internet-connected desktops and there is a free download option for the other 3%.

Due to the customizable nature of our products and services, we offer our clients a free price quote on every project. Depending on the level of services required by our clients, our fees range from affordable one-time development fees to ongoing monthly maintenance or usage fees.

Featured Clients

PianoValley
Gembrokers
Pillarton
PianoValley Gembrokers Pillarton
US Technical
Virtual Communications
TDS
Hiller Aviation Tim Sherer Group ihance

>> Email Marketing Services

>> Web Design and Hosting Services


   
 
Become an Agent
Contact Us
 
Email to a Friend
Become an Agent
©2015 Pillarton Corporation. All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy | Anti-Spam Policy